Are These Packages Worth It?

Hey,

I'm doing research ... and can find an '07 IS 250 RWD w/ NAVI and the Premium package for about $700 over invoice ... around the high $33s ... however, I was contemplating if ML and/or the Luxury plus package are worth the extra money ... how good is the stock system in comparison?

Thanks,

Alex

Hey,

I'm doing research ... and can find an '07 IS 250 RWD w/ NAVI and the Premium package for about $700 over invoice ... around the high $33s ... however, I was contemplating if ML and/or the Luxury plus package are worth the extra money ... how good is the stock system in comparison?

Thanks,

Alex

I don't think a premium package comes with ML and NAVI. However, if you can get all that for high $33s go for it!

Sorry for the vague post ... based on my research ... most RWD IS 250s that have NAVI also come with the Premium Package (you have to pay for that package, however) ... but it's how the car is built ... however, I was wondering if anyone had the Mark Levinson stereo, or the Luxury plus package and would recommend it ... because then, I would have to special order the car ...

Thanks,

Alex

From what I heard at the dealership when I was buying mine was that the ML blew away the stock system. But I honestly haven't heard the comparison between the two. If you’re really worried about it though I would go listen to both and use your best judgment.

I am plenty happy with the stock system in mine if it makes any dif. (IS250 AWD w/ Nav)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the vague post ... based on my research ... most RWD IS 250s that have NAVI also come with the Premium Package (you have to pay for that package, however) ... but it's how the car is built ... however, I was wondering if anyone had the Mark Levinson stereo, or the Luxury plus package and would recommend it ... because then, I would have to special order the car ...

Thanks,

Alex

Alex,

I have the M/L stereo in my IS350 and after listening to the standard system in a IS 250 loaner I drove my wife and I agreed the loaner stereo sounded muffled.. The M/L has titanium speakers so they are very clear.. I think it's worth the price, and I paid the full price.. haha

George

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks,

Alex

I have the ML premium audio package with the navi and i think its worth the extra money, I didn't really need the rest of the features so it was the best package for me. I special ordered my car, better to get the car the way you want it.