Is250/350 Sport Tuned Suspension

I'm looking at getting my car lowerd a little bit, maybe a 1 inch drop to get rid of the ugly gap in the wheel wells. I noticed today as I was at the dealer that the IS250 RWD and IS350's had the option of getting a sport suspension...my sales guy didnt know if he could get it for me or not...and the parts guy wasn't there. Does anyone know if its available for the AWD version? If so, how does it effect the AWD capabilities when lowered?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking at getting my car lowerd a little bit, maybe a 1 inch drop to get rid of the ugly gap in the wheel wells. I noticed today as I was at the dealer that the IS250 RWD and IS350's had the option of getting a sport suspension...my sales guy didnt know if he could get it for me or not...and the parts guy wasn't there. Does anyone know if its available for the AWD version? If so, how does it effect the AWD capabilities when lowered?

The Eibach kit lowers the front 1.4" and the rear 1" and I don't see why it wouldn't fit the AWD. However, the AWD is the only second gen IS that has a means of adjusting the rear camber, so there is at least one difference in the suspension set-up. I'd like to know if the camber adjustment from the AWD will fit the RWD, as I may need camber adjustment after lowering my RWD. I think the adjustment is by use of 'offset washers', but don't know any detail.

• 8 months later...

The Eibach kit lowers the front 1.4" and the rear 1" and I don't see why it wouldn't fit the AWD. However, the AWD is the only second gen IS that has a means of adjusting the rear camber, so there is at least one difference in the suspension set-up. I'd like to know if the camber adjustment from the AWD will fit the RWD, as I may need camber adjustment after lowering my RWD. I think the adjustment is by use of 'offset washers', but don't know any detail.

You're right, the gap looks ugly and I think Lexus inherited this mean way from Toyota where they use small tires to lower their cost unlike Honda.

So, did you lower it? I want to get mine done too.