Lexus Op Codes - Maintenance

boblexus430

Does anyone know were I can get a list of the lexus service op codes with Descriptions of what each code means. I Would like to know the complete detailed service history of my car so I know how to plan for the future service of the car. Recently I bought a used 2001 ls430. I had the dealer print off the service history that included the op code and description. My problem was is on many of the r/o numbers the report contained an op code but with an unknown description for the op code. Does anyone know what the Cond. and type mean on the service history report? The report contained the following column report headings

Vin: Year Model, Color, DOFU

R/O No., Date, Service Adv., Cond , Type, Mileage ,Op Code ,C, Description

• 1 year later...

Does anyone know were I can get a list of the lexus service op codes with Descriptions of what each code means. I Would like to know the complete detailed service history of my car so I know how to plan for the future service of the car. Recently I bought a used 2001 ls430. I had the dealer print off the service history that included the op code and description. My problem was is on many of the r/o numbers the report contained an op code but with an unknown description for the op code. Does anyone know what the Cond. and type mean on the service history report? The report contained the following column report headings

Vin: Year Model, Color, DOFU

R/O No., Date, Service Adv., Cond , Type, Mileage ,Op Code ,C, Description

I did not see a reply to this post, I would like these codes if they are available. Thanks