Subwoofer

juanchovidal

• 1 month later...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Just curious if anyone wants to sell their subwoofer. I think I may have blown the one in my wife's car......she's not happy to say the least! Anyway it's a 2002 LX 470 with the ML system in it.

tks

steve

• 8 months later...
The speaker cover removes from the INSIDE. So you must remove the interior quarter panel first.

Do you know to remove the panel? Any chance you have a schematic?

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
I chage my subwoofer and the radio cut off when I pump the vol.

I inst. a JL subwoofer.

Do I have to buy the original or change brand.

Is a LX470 2002

Has anyone found out the problem to this? I have been searching for days and no luck! If anyone has the answer, please reply or give me the link to the post if it has already been discussed? Its starting to annoy me now that I upgraded my sub and my stereo keeps cutting out when the bass is to high or the volume is to high? I've heard it could be the "ohm's" of the actual speaker vs. the amp. Could this be true? Am I using a sub with a lower ohm than the amp is able to push out? If so, does anyone happen to know the ohm of the amp? HELP PLEASE! This is killing me! Thanks in advance to anyone that can help!! :)