Free Video Hosting Available - Unlimited Bandwidth

Jasoneo5

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that I am offering completely free video/picture hosting on the internet with unlimited bandwidth, and no file-size limit. If anybody has some videos they would like to have hosted then feel free to go ahead and contact me at Jasoneo5@comcast.net . All Video's and Picture's must be of Lexus'. Just trying to pitch-in for all the help I have gotten from you guys! Best Regards,

-Jason

Great idea Jason. I don't have a digital video cam but my buddy does so I'll try to get a little video in the next couple of weeks. Maybe doing a burnout in my Lexus? will they do that, never tried?

Todd, time for a new picture on you avaitar or whatever. Show off that chrome man! very sweet looking rig man.

YES, wonderful, this is just what I was looking for! Yes, they can do a burnout. Just hit the break and gas at the same time and slowly let off the break.

Make sure there is very minimal weight in the back (I couldnt get mine to do it with people in the back seats).

I look forward to seeing and hosting the fun!

-Jason

Great idea Jason.  I don't have a digital video cam but my buddy does so I'll try to get a little video in the next couple of weeks.  Maybe doing a burnout in my Lexus?  will they do that, never tried?

Todd, time for a new picture on you avaitar or whatever.  Show off that chrome man! very sweet looking rig man.

I know VB, thanks. I'm going to take some more pics tomorrow and pick a good one for my sig. I can actually get better pics when it's cloudy. It's been sunny almost every day here in Seattle this summer. Can you believe it? We had like .08" of rain last month and this month doesn't look any better. I better not complain because the rain will be back before we know it. We're going to be back in the 90's this weekend in the Seattle area. At least I'm getting a lot of use out of my boat this year... I just bought a bimini top for my boat. We're going over the mountains to the desert in a week from Monday for a week+ until Labor Day. We'll be in 90-100 degree weather every day so I had to get that bimini top so we don't cook like BBQ. We're taking the boat out every day and we're staying in a condo within Crescent Bar resort. It's a lot of fun...Last big thing to do at the end of summer. We only went camping once so we may go again around the middle of September with my cousins. I must take my 6 year old boy, I promised him...Sorry for rambling on folks... I feel like I've known VB for years...Hehe

*OK VB, I changed my sig to the new side view. Thanks...

I just watched your movie. Cool stuff! Great electronica music. The sound quality is really good. Maybe too good so it increases the file size? Lots of rubber squealing in your 4X4 Lex. Who's Ferrari 360 is that? That's one bad sports car.

Hey man,

That 360 modena is my fathers friend's. It really is an awesome car. Yeah, lots of rubber sqealing. I tried to make it good quality so yeah, it probably did take some time. It wonderful to hear that somebody likes my work! Thanks!

All this talk has got me wanted to go filming again! I can't wait to see some of the stuff you guys get footage of! If you guys would like I can make movies like mine for you.

I don't know, I just like seeing lexus' in action!

-Jason