1996 Sc 400 Sound System For Sale

Hey everyone, my name is Chase Croft, so basically I'm selling the entire sound system for my 1996 SC 400.

it comes with the Nakamichi Amp, 10" sub in the center deck in the back, the 2 rear deck speakers, the 2 front speakers, the original head unit/console, and the original 12 disc cd danger.

I don't know if there are different grades of sound systems that were sold for the SC 400 during 1996

but its a Nakamichi, i know that much since it says it on the Head Unit and i can research more if you want, i'm okay with working out a deal or sending first or something since i just started here, We can do the deal through this site or ebay or whatever else you can come up with im willing to do.

I can get pics if you are interested, i'm selling this system because i put in a whole new aftermarket one, and if you change one piece of the stock system it wont work together and it all has to go.

So nothing is wrong with the system, it all works perfectly fine, please let me know if you are interested either by posting here, or contacting me by email

if by email, please state the subject and that you are replying to this advertisement

I will be shipping from Marietta, Georgia

shipping price will be determined by what method you want to use

Email me at SkidsiXX22@aim.com

thankyou for reading this everyone, if you are interested let me know and we can work out a fair price

PRICES ARE OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

Hey everyone, my name is Chase Croft, so basically I'm selling the entire sound system for my 1996 SC 400.

it comes with the Nakamichi Amp, 10" sub in the center deck in the back, the 2 rear deck speakers, the 2 front speakers, the original head unit/console, and the original 12 disc cd danger.

I don't know if there are different grades of sound systems that were sold for the SC 400 during 1996

but its a Nakamichi, i know that much since it says it on the Head Unit and i can research more if you want, i'm okay with working out a deal or sending first or something since i just started here, We can do the deal through this site or ebay or whatever else you can come up with im willing to do.

I can get pics if you are interested, i'm selling this system because i put in a whole new aftermarket one, and if you change one piece of the stock system it wont work together and it all has to go.

So nothing is wrong with the system, it all works perfectly fine, please let me know if you are interested either by posting here, or contacting me by email

if by email, please state the subject and that you are replying to this advertisement

thankyou for reading this everyone, if you are interested let me know and we can work out a fair price

Hi Chase,

I am interested in working out something with you man, my system is not working properly, right rear and left front speakers not working at all, I am thinking its the system, I am trying to find out if the unit from a 96 will work in my 95, do you know??? what are you replacing it with?

well i have like 3 other interests right now, mainly on the amp and one on the whole system

one guy is buying it for 450$ plus shipping and im waiting to see if the others can beat it or even want to

otherwise if the whole system thing doesn't work out then i can sell you everything but the amp

but im not sure if a 96 would work on a 95, im pretty sure they do though, i think the 92-97 is 1st gen and 98-00 is 2nd gen, dont quote me though

i think they are compatible because all the people who are wanting to buy from me have older then 96, so im assuming they know it is compatible, but yea the system works great, and let me know what EXACTLY you need from the system, i'm not sure if you are one of the 3 guys who emailed me about this, but let me know soon because its gonna get picked up by another buyer shortly

-chase

hes buying the amp only for 450$ + shipping btw, just to make that part clear

NOTE: WHEN EMAILING ME PLEASE TELL ME UR USERNAME ON HERE SO I CAN DISTINGUISH YOU, THANKS