1998-2000 Sc? Radio In A 1996 Sc400?

Micah

Hi, I found a solution for my problem with the aux in, but it will require replacing my radio with a 1998 to 2000 model nakamichi head unit. The question is this: will a 1998-2000 nakamichi head unit plug into a 1996 sc400 with standard pioneer sound system in it? If so, I'll start searching for an updated radio head unit so that I can use the adapter that I found. Its a mp3car.com. Here's the link: car2pc-toy adapter

This unit even has a usb port so that one could conceivably hook anything with a usb port on it and control it with the right programming skills. The problem is that I don't have a schematic of the 98 to 00 sc300 and 400 nakamichi plugs at the rear of the radio to compare to mine. Thanks for any help!

Hi, I found a solution for my problem with the aux in, but it will require replacing my radio with a 1998 to 2000 model nakamichi head unit. The question is this: will a 1998-2000 nakamichi head unit plug into a 1996 sc400 with standard pioneer sound system in it? If so, I'll start searching for an updated radio head unit so that I can use the adapter that I found. Its a mp3car.com. Here's the link: car2pc-toy adapter

This unit even has a usb port so that one could conceivably hook anything with a usb port on it and control it with the right programming skills. The problem is that I don't have a schematic of the 98 to 00 sc300 and 400 nakamichi plugs at the rear of the radio to compare to mine. Thanks for any help!

A nakamichi headunit will not plug into a pioneer system. Two different systems altogether.