Bluetooth Compatability - 2005 Gx & Sprint Phones

chuck74012

Does Bluetooth work only with the cell phones listed on the Lexus site? I have a Sprint Samsung A900 and it's not listed.

I have a 2006 GX and was unable to get either my Sprint A900 or Palm 650 to pair with the car. My wife's Verizon Razr works, but won't upload the phonebook. I hate bluetooth! :censored:

Does Bluetooth work only with the cell phones listed on the Lexus site? I have a Sprint Samsung A900 and it's not listed.

I have a 2006 GX and was unable to get either my Sprint A900 or Palm 650 to pair with the car. My wife's Verizon Razr works, but won't upload the phonebook. I hate bluetooth! :censored:

The service providers have their own motives. Some want to derive extra revenue from subscribers by forcing them to push objects (pictures) over their network to bolster revenues. Yet others are at the mercy of the Bluetooth version in their cell phone. In the latter case, the incompatible cell phones effect Acura, Lexus, Jaguar, BMW and Toyota vehicles (just to name a few). I would suggest visiting Lexus Bluetooth site to verify which phones are compatable with your Lexus vehicle.

http://www.lexus.com/models/bluetooth/index.html