Dual Exhaust!

lbintab

If the RX uses ES rotors and they are coated i don't know why the RX ones are not? It should have the same silver coating all the OEM Toyota ones have.

Irontoad indicates ES300 has a different Toyota part #.

Here is a picture I just downloaded from an Ebay RX300 auction, see the rust buildup on the hub, it is very typical. Rust buildup on uncoated surface at the rotor edge caused an annoying problem for me, coasting at 5mph you can hear rotors "sing". Granted east coast road salt caused the problem for me but painted edge (such as Rotora) would prevent it.

post-13204-1158293354_thumb.jpg

I've seen an rx300 somewhere, where they cut out the rear reflectors at the bottom of the rear bumper and added "wide" exhaust tips that seemed to "fit" in its place. Looked really nice!!

Yours look great from the back view IMO!! :) They seem a bit too far out from the bumper though :unsure:

How much did it cost you?

damn. this mod is frikken slick. wouldnt mind havin this on my rx.. taking the reflectors off makes a hell of a diffrence.