Interior Question

Thinking about geting a trim kit for the interior. I cant find the narrow pieces along the top of the doors and dash. Does anyone know where I can find those? I want to replace it all with a dark carbon fiber look (rather than wood grain), and I want it to look as professional as possible. Or If anyone could reccomend how i might remove those pieces so that I can just add the carbon fiber look, (with some sticker material in a roll.)

thank you

There are no narrow trim pieces on top of the door. The entire door contains a one piece window trim that wraps around the whole window. The piece cannot be removed unless the whole bottom door panel is removed.

Im sure everyones seen the trim kits for the whole radio(temp control) panel, shifter, cup holder and right under the speedometer. Ok, now im looking for the wood grain panels going arcoss from driver side door around the dash to the passenger side door. So I was thinkin get those pieces in a dark carbon fiber.

(Got the straight tan interior) <_< But Im thinkin....original tan with, black seats, black steering weel, and black carpet, with the complete carbon fiber trim kit.

thank you, im so glad i found this site