Rubbing Noise From Right Front

I've been getting a constant rubbing noise (seems to be coming from passenger side front) for the last couple weeks at speeds above about 35mph - and getting more noticeable all the time. I've got about 135k and have no record of wheel bearing replacement from the Lexus service records (previous owner). I've experienced bad wheel bearings before, on my previous car, so that's what makes me suspect the bearings this time.

What kind of $$$ might I be looking at to get this replaced at an independent service shop? Can I get just the bearing replaced, or does it come as an entire hub assembly?

Also, could it be something else besides a wheel bearing?

Thanks.

I've been getting a constant rubbing noise (seems to be coming from passenger side front) for the last couple weeks at speeds above about 35mph - and getting more noticeable all the time. I've got about 135k and have no record of wheel bearing replacement from the Lexus service records (previous owner). I've experienced bad wheel bearings before, on my previous car, so that's what makes me suspect the bearings this time.

What kind of $$$ might I be looking at to get this replaced at an independent service shop? Can I get just the bearing replaced, or does it come as an entire hub assembly?

Also, could it be something else besides a wheel bearing?

Thanks.

Hey there!! I had the same question, for the past two weeks I was hearing the same thing..So I took it to a shop just a couple of days ago..From what I was told it was loose bolt from the controler arms and bushings. I though it first it was going to be a shock and sturts, but it turned out to be the bushing and controler arms that were just loose..hope this wil help..but also get a second opinion..

Hey there!! I had the same question, for the past two weeks I was hearing the same thing..So I took it to a shop just a couple of days ago..From what I was told it was loose bolt from the controler arms and bushings. I though it first it was going to be a shock and sturts, but it turned out to be the bushing and controler arms that were just loose..hope this wil help..but also get a second opinion..

Sounds unlikely, but I'll check out those control arm connections myself this weekend.