Child Restraint Bolt Kit - Anyone?

mrbutz1

Hello All.

I am looking for the bolt, spacer and anchor bracket for a 94 ES to attach a car seat. The part number for the "CRS Installation Kit" in the owner's manual is: #04731-22012 and Lexus wants FORTY BUCKS for a bolt, a couple little metal spacers and the bracket. I can find the bolt and spacers at the hardware store (just cost me about $3), but the bracket eludes me. Anyone have one they no longer need or any ideas where I can find one for less than the outrageous price from Lexus?

Most appreciated!!

This is going to be the only thread left!

In future post one topic in one forum and live with it.

Spam the boards like that again and i will feel quite happy to suspend you .

I hate spam in my inbox and it is no different here.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6407

This is going to be the only thread left!

In future post one topic in one forum and live with it.

Spam the boards like that again and i will feel quite happy to suspend you .

I hate spam in my inbox and it is no different here.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=6407

Apologies, I wasn't trying to spam anyone, just to see if owners of other models had a spare part or advice on how to get it cheaper--this part spans most of the models. I admit I did not know posting on more than one board was not acceptable as I've only been a member for a few weeks.

Nevertheless, absolultely no need whatsoever to jump down my throat in public with threats of suspension. Good grief.

Thanks again to GuyTelefunken for your help.

• 2 months later...

Did you get the part? I need the same thing and the manual has the same part number. But online I found a couple other part numbers that supposedly supersede the original one. My LS400 manual has 04731-22012. Online I found a report that says 73709-12010 replaces the first one. And then I found another site that says that last number is for Toyota and this is for Lexus 73709-20010. In any case, did you order any of these and did it come with the right parts?

Thanks