2003 Es300

Poppi

My RX300 is in the body shop following an incident with house paint on the surface of the highway. The paint splashed up on the lower molding and right doors, under the right side wheel wells and on the tires. I am not blaming my wife for this but she was driving, in the rain, when she came upon some white paint on the roadway and ran through it causing the problem.

While my RX has been in the body shop I have been driving a 2006 Ford Taurus. This Taurus has surprised me with the way it handles and rides. I have to admit it drives and rides better than our 2003 ES300. Don't know how well it will hold up as far as maintenance goes, etc.. But I would have to think long and hard again before spending the money required for an ES and the price of a Taurus. Oh well, can't buy a new Taurus anymore because FORD has discontinue building them. FORD Fusion took its' place.

This dadgummed Taurus sure fooled me.

Poppi

The shocks must be bad and the tires must be flat on his ES LOL

Seriously though, I've never known Poppi to miss a chance to insult the ES, thats my suspicion about the point of this post. 80% of his posts have been nothing but whining about how much he hates his wife's ES. We've suggested things he can do if he's experiencing a poor ride, but he wants to whine.

He did admit that SHE likes it however, so I guess thats something.

We get it Poppi, you don't like the ES. We really don't care.