Does Anyone Have Any Suggestions On How To Sell A 1992 Sc 400?

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to sell a 1992 Lexus SC 400? I really dont want to do this but my Mass Airflow Censor went bad and I cant afford a new one. Plus with the censor disconnected I am forced to spend even more money on gas. I love this car and am really not wanting to do this but the problems and me lacking the funds to properly correct them are forcing me into it. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how I can do this?

SK has the right idea. Find a used one. A new one is expensive about $900. There's no point to buying a new one. Just find a good used one and there you go, no more headache. Thats what I did when mine went bad. After they told me at the toyota dealer is was my mass air flow sensor I quickly went searching for a used one on ebay. I think I paid $140 for mine (used). No problems since. Just make sure you get the right mass air flow sensor for your car if you go that route. You should also try cleaning it to see if its just dirty.