Gs400 Passenger Side A/c Hot

i have a 2000 gs400 that the air seems to be working fine in all except for one problem. the passenger side seems to only be blowing the fan no cold air with the air on max and 65. i have taken the glove box and radio out and when i did i can now see the door that moves for the recirulate and the outdoor air. also i can see the door that opens and closes in the center section that changes with the fan speed. both these doors are working fine as far as i can see. i was thinking that there might be another somewhere but i dont see to see it. the driver side air blows cold with the control. just wondering if anyone has any advice or thoughts on this topic. thanks alot

Not sure of the technical terms but here goes.... :)

When I had my GS dash removed the AC only blew hot. It was caused by cable/rheostat/sensor cable not being fully connected to A/C control unit/ The A/C therefore assumed that it was very cold because of no readings so went to max heat. Wonder if yours is same??

Good luck!

it is not hot though it is only recirculating the air that is in the car is what it acts like. the recirculate door seems to be opening and closing completly. like i say i think that there is something that the control tells when it is cool enough in the car to close so it wont get anymore cooler that is stuck on the passenger side i dug alittle more and think i am getting closer but still would appreciate any advice thanks for the imput so far

im not a 100% of the location of the blender door. i have found the door that opens and closes with the recirculate button and the door that opens and closes with the fan speed other than that i am not really sure of another door. i would think there are 2 more but i have yet to locate them