Calling All Gx Owners - Feedback Needed

JBSL

Hi folks! I've been reading the forum as well as other sites and I've heard of people being extremely satisfied and extremely dissatisfied with their GX. As I am on the verge of purchasing one, I desparately need your specific feedback on the vehicle. Here are some questions:

1. What other vehicles did you consider in addition to the GX?

2. Did you trade a competing vehicle for the GX? (i.e. X5, ML, etc.) If so, how would you compare them?

3. Are you happy with your decision? Would you do it again if you had your choice?

4. How do you like the performance of it (ride, handling, power, etc.)

5. What recommendations do you have for me on this?

I greatly appreciate your feedback, especially if it helps me avoide a mistake. Have a great weekend.

:cheers:

JB

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the Lexus SUV comparision test and drove all the SUV they had.

We are very happy with our GX and would buy it again.

The ride, handling and performance are good. I like the way you can adjust the ride of the GX. The performance is good but nothing to brag about.

Test drive the GX over the roughest road you can find. Then make a decision on the GX.

Good Luck.

• 6 years later...
Hi folks!  I've been reading the forum as well as other sites and I've heard of people being extremely satisfied and extremely dissatisfied with their GX.   As I am on the verge of purchasing one, I desparately need your specific feedback on the vehicle.  Here are some questions:1.  What other vehicles did you consider in addition to the GX?  2.  Did you trade a competing vehicle for the GX? (i.e. X5, ML, etc.)  If so, how would you compare them?3.  Are you happy with your decision?  Would you do it again if you had your choice?4.  How do you like the performance of it (ride, handling, power, etc.)5.  What recommendations do you have for me on this?I greatly appreciate your feedback, especially if it helps me avoide a mistake.  Have a great weekend.  :cheers: JB

Hi folks! I've been reading the forum as well as other sites and I've heard of people being extremely satisfied and extremely dissatisfied with their GX. As I am on the verge of purchasing one, I desparately need your specific feedback on the vehicle. Here are some questions:

1. What other vehicles did you consider in addition to the GX?

2. Did you trade a competing vehicle for the GX? (i.e. X5, ML, etc.) If so, how would you compare them?

3. Are you happy with your decision? Would you do it again if you had your choice?

4. How do you like the performance of it (ride, handling, power, etc.)

5. What recommendations do you have for me on this?

I greatly appreciate your feedback, especially if it helps me avoide a mistake. Have a great weekend.

:cheers:

JB