Dad Wont Lemme Get Permit

indiasfinest

alright thanks for the info, its not a financial problem, its a problem of trust lol, he wont trust me behind the wheel...

EDIT: just talked to him seriously about it, he said, get a 4.0 GPA and u get a permit. not a bad deal, i have 5 classes with a 1.2 grade multiplier, this should be pretty easy...hopefulyy

Also keep in mind that even tho you are not listed on their policy, you are leagally still covered by their insurance because you live in the same household.

Oddly enough, in MA it is the opposite of what Toys said here. If you have the same address as that on the registration of the vehicle and you are related to the registered owner, you MUST be listed on the insurance policy. Mind you, you could be listed as a 10% driver, but you must be listed on the policy for that vehicle.

So, india, I would check with the company that insures the vehicle as to the specific requirements for you while you live under your parents roof if you plan to drive their vehicles.

steviej