Dallas Dealership Experience

Kutten

Please share your experience with Sewell Lexus and Park Place Lexus dealerships (i.e. service, loaner car, oil change, etc)? Just bought a Lexus; and would like to choose the best dealership/service advisor for all my services. Thank you.

Please share your experience with Sewell Lexus and Park Place Lexus dealerships (i.e. service, loaner car, oil change, etc)? Just bought a Lexus; and would like to choose the best dealership/service advisor for all my services. Thank you.

For Dealershi experieince, sewell is by far the best in the area, i have friends that work there in the sevice and one in sales and almost bought a lexus there myself, but the payments were goig to be too high, there was nothing anyone could do, i just couldnt get them low enough ( it was an 97 LS400 and they couldnt get the payment below 200 a month. and unfortunately, with meghans matrix, i cant afford more than that). it wasnt there fault, they could only go so low. but they did try their hardest, i even had a good interest rate (2.2%).

but for service, I cn reccomend any other shop than JP Importz in Garland. 32101 security st. the number is 214-221-3135.

but for service, I cn reccomend any other shop than JP Importz in Garland. 32101 security st. the number is 214-221-3135.

after your warranty is up, until then, take it to the dealer. I don't think JPImpotz is warranty authorized, but I may be wrong.

steviej

after your warranty is up, until then, take it to the dealer. I don't think JPImpotz is warranty authorized, but I may be wrong.

steviej

He didnt used to be, until last december. He is now an authorized warranty repair center by lexus/toyota.

I took my RX to Sewell Lexus over the weekend and they gave me a loaner car (ES 330), and I drove around the whole weekend, and returned it Monday. All you have to do is fill half tank when returning the loaner. They also filled my car with full tank and washed it. I love their service. Very friendly people.