Air Suspension Question

ssdoeg1

I have a 1991 ls400 with 216k miles that I purchased 3 years ago and with this sites help I have not taken the car to a repair shop yet. Just wanna say thanks to everyone who post their repair tips and comments, the ls400 is phenomenal. About 3 weeks ago the rear suspension started dropping completely after sitting for awhile. I now have it in High mode and it does not drop at all but if I put it back in normal mode it will drop again. I've looked at most of the posts regarding this and did a soapy water test in the trunk with no luck in finding the problem. Does anyone think a leak or pinhole on one of the rear shocks when it's in normal mode would actually be blocked or plugged somehow when put in high mode and keep the car from dropping. Any words of advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks

For higher pressure to seal a leak it probably would be on a rubber part that is stretched against some metal. I would spray some soapy water near the struts .

Appreciate the reply, I'll check and see if I find anything.