Should I Sell My 1998 Es300

I have maintained my '8 ES300 as recommended and now have 140,000 miles on the vehicle.

Since reaching 110,000 miles the car has had numerous sensors fail, heater blower resistor fail, rotors replaced and now the brake system is not working properly ( pedal goes to bottom and looses braking effectiveness intermittantly). What do you guys think, am I getting behind the cost curveby keeping this car longer? What else should I expect to fail between now and 200,000 miles and at what cost?

I will appreciate honest ideas on this subject. I had planned to keep care 2 more years but am not sure.

What sensors have you had fail?

The heater resister being replaced is a first for me of hearing one being replaced .

I would get a dealer to give you a full workup of checking every possible concern for future problems. It should be about 2 hours work but well worth the insight as only a tech looking at the car could give you a good prospectus.