Relay Location For Headlight Washers

Can anyone tell me the location of the relay for the headlight washer on a MkI GS300 Sport? Has anyone had a problem with the headlight washer not working, I've checked the pump on the battery and that works fine so I'm guessing it's a relay problem. I live in England and have tried the UK forum without out luck so I thought I'd try the US club. Any help would be apprieciated.

Many Thanks.

Can anyone tell me the location of the relay for the headlight washer on a MkI GS300 Sport? Has anyone had a problem with the headlight washer not working, I've checked the pump on the battery and that works fine so I'm guessing it's a relay problem. I live in England and have tried the UK forum without out luck so I thought I'd try the US club. Any help would be apprieciated.

Many Thanks.

Long shot but this got me before!

Did you make sure that your lights are on 1st??????? Man I thought mine was messed up but then I figured out that you have to have the lights on... :blushing:

GOOD luck! :D

Hello to the UK.

The location of the relay is shown in the following file. It may be on the other side of the car given my service data is for US and Canadian left-hand drives. I've also included the testing instructions.

Headlight Washer Relay Location

Headlight Washer Relay Testing

Thanks Guys.

I knew about the lights having to be on but thanks anyway, it is real easy to miss the simple things.

Thanks for the pdf files, should be a great help. I'll check it out as soon as I get chance.

Thanks again both of you for your help :)

GS Sport