Activating The Side Lights?

how do I turn on the side lights? at first I thought this was the turn signal. when I turn my headlights on the normal goes on, then the high beams are the circle lights... then there are 2 other lights below it. I guess they're supposed to be the fog lights. How do I Turn this on??

Also, the "dim switch" when I turn it all the way to the left it dims good... but when I Turn it all the way to the right it has a click noise, what am I turning on by having it click? Everything looks the same.

those r not fogs. one turns on when you completely turn on a turn signal. you can do some re-wiring to make em fogs if ur into that thing. otherwise, there u go.

the dimmer clicking---read manual. im tired...

The dimmer clicking is for the brightness of the dashboard light at night time. You notice when you turn your lights on the dash lights dim. If you do not want them to dim, you turn that knob until it clicks and they remain at full brightness always (lights on or off).