2000 Es300

I just want to thank you for all the information posted, because it help me decide which year ES300 to pick. when I saw the tail light of this 2000 ES300 I decided to purchased this car. I haven't read any problem with this year 2000 ES300 yet. Unless someone would like to share information with this model. So far while driving around sharp corner my body doesn't stay in one place. Any suggestion? ;)

I just want to thank you for all the information posted, because it help me decide which year ES300 to pick. when I saw the tail light of this 2000 ES300 I decided to purchased this car. I haven't read any problem with this year 2000 ES300 yet. Unless someone would like to share information with this model. So far while driving around sharp corner my body doesn't stay in one place. Any suggestion? ;)

Welcome Lex! B) I owned a 2001 ES & the styling & tail lights helped my decision back then too. ;)

Try doing a search on here, but the 2000 & 2001's are pretty darn reliable all things considered.......the only major issue is the oil gelling problems for the 98 - 01 model years. Do a search on that & you will be wll informed on the matter. Enjoy!

:cheers:

Welcome Lex! B) I owned a 2001 ES & the styling & tail lights helped my decision back then too. ;)

Try doing a search on here, but the 2000 & 2001's are pretty darn reliable all things considered.......the only major issue is the oil gelling problems for the 98 - 01 model years. Do a search on that & you will be wll informed on the matter. Enjoy!

Thank you, I took your advice on the "Search" oil gelling problems. I got hold of Sal"s Dad email. The important is to change oil regularly 3000-5000 mile and not just that but the type of oil to use whether Dino oil or the better grade oil on market. I will be searching for more information and post it for future members to read. Keep in touch!

Thank you, I took your advice on the "Search" oil gelling problems. I got hold of Sal"s Dad email. The important is to change oil regularly 3000-5000 mile and not just that but the type of oil to use whether Dino oil or the better grade oil on market. I will be searching for more information and post it for future members to read. Keep in touch!

Happy to help Lex.......there is a really good bunch of folks on this site with lot's of help & advice available. Many basic items like the oil gelling (and related issues) have been covered many times here & chances are you just have to do a search to get the info you need.

Post pics of your ES when you can. B)