2006 Is350 Noises

Everything about my new car I love however there is this squeeking noise that seems to be coming from behind the rear seats whenever I hit or driver over any kind of bumps. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what is it cause it doesnt happen all the time and I want to get it fixed but I dont know what to tell them to fix. :whistles:

• 1 month later...

Everything about my new car I love however there is this squeeking noise that seems to be coming from behind the rear seats whenever I hit or driver over any kind of bumps. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what is it cause it doesnt happen all the time and I want to get it fixed but I dont know what to tell them to fix.:whistles:

I have a 250 IS and mine also has this squeeking noise. Yes, mine too is when I'm on a bumpy road. It seems to only happen if it's sunny or warm outside, never in the morning. I had them look at it once and they said they found a rattle from the rear sub frame and repaired something to do with that but it did not fix the problem. They offered to let me come in anytime it's making the noise and they'll look at it but I live an hour and a half away from the dealership so it's hard for me to "drop by." They've been very nice about the whole thing, it's just been really frustrating. What an annoying noise! :geek:

• 2 years later...
Everything about my new car I love however there is this squeeking noise that seems to be coming from behind the rear seats whenever I hit or driver over any kind of bumps. Has anyone else had this problem? If so what is it cause it doesnt happen all the time and I want to get it fixed but I dont know what to tell them to fix.:whistles:

I also had a squeaking noise, but from the sunroof. The dealer stressed to me that the sound must be reproduced before they know what to do. So i took a 30 min test drive with one of the techs and finally managed to reproduce it going through some bumps. After that they took care of it and I never heard it again.

• 2 months later...

Not 100% sure this is your issue, but there is a TSIB concerning "a rattle noise coming from the rear of the vehicle when driving over bumps." Supposedly it is caused by the parking brake cable.

Here is the TSIB: L-SB-0024-08

If this is it, repairs should be covered under warranty.