First Time My Lexus Got Appreciated

denslexusgx470

I was on the stoplight this afternoon, when i noticed that a lady next to me was pointing at my GX. I rolled down the window, and she says "That's a very beautiful and unique color, very nice. It stands out so great." I told her "Oh Thank You very much". Then the light turned green. First time I've ever gotten a color compliment. Usually other GX owners (particularly Blizzard Pearl GX470 owners) tend to just stare at mine, since it's very rare, but this lady was even nice enough to mention it. Now i feel very happy to really keep this GX, even with small problems that i've been running into, and some in the past. :P :) :D

Hail to Sand Dollar Pearl GX470s!!!!!! :cheers:

I was on the stoplight this afternoon, when i noticed that a lady next to me was pointing at my GX. I rolled down the window, and she says "That's a very beautiful and unique color, very nice. It stands out so great." I told her "Oh Thank You very much". Then the light turned green. First time I've ever gotten a color compliment. Usually other GX owners (particularly Blizzard Pearl GX470 owners) tend to just stare at mine, since it's very rare, but this lady was even nice enough to mention it. Now i feel very happy to really keep this GX, even with small problems that i've been running into, and some in the past. :P :) :D

That happened to me with my pearl white Riviera & Maxima back in the day......also got one with my ES when I first got it. Nice feeling. B)

:cheers:

That happened to me with my pearl white Riviera & Maxima back in the day......also got one with my ES when I first got it. Nice feeling. B)

:cheers:

I get a compliment from other GX owners, once in awhile. They always say "What color is that? I've never seen that before". Then I would say "Sand Dollar Pearl. Only a very few of us had the opportunity at this color" Then they would just nod and shut up. They don't say whether they like it or not. It got discontinued for some small reason. Oh well. I really love this color! :cheers: