Hello All, From The New Guy

tehiv

I finally talked my wife into getting rid of her PT Cruiser.

We traded in on a 2005 Millennium Silver RX330 (4x2) on Saturday. We were going to get one a long time ago (RX300), but put it off and bought an Envoy instead (my car - mistake).

Though she'll be the primary driver, I'm active in several forums (GMC, Kawasaki, and some design forums), so I'll be coming through daily, I'm sure.

Glad to be here. :D

welcome to the board...

you'll find that a lot of people can help you solve the problems you mite have with the rx330. It is a great car, especially if you've been driving american cars ;) . i imagine you got a good deal because the rx350s are coming out?

Thanks for the welcome.

Yeah we got a good deal, but it was used, not new, and at a Cadillac dealership.

I haven't had any problems with American vs. Foreign really. A lot of friends have. I have not been set on one car brand over another, yet. I hear it happens a lot with Lexus owners though. :D

I've owned DatsunNissan, Chevy, Porsche, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Jeep, Plymouth, Jeep, GMC and now Lexus... in that order. So far, the Ford (Mustang) has been the most reliable, but definitely not the most fun to drive.

The RX is going to get a lot of use, as I doubt I'll drive the Envoy on weekends anymore. :D