Failed Inspection- Driving Interval

Failed Inspection- Driving Interval due to OBD II system not ready! PErson said it was due to the battery being replaced the computer is reset! He said to drive 70 Miles and come back! That didnt work it is still coming up Catalyst- not ready, Air/fuel sensors- not ready, oxygen sensors - not ready, etc....

What is the deriving cycle to reset the cfomputer in a 97 Lexus ES300, any advice is apreciated!!!

Thanks,

Coley

Reset the computer, then drive it like you stole it.

They are saying i have to wait a certain number of miles and intervals before the computer learns my driving habts and resets itself!! Is this true? I cant pass without the components being ready for the emissions test! They said it has to broken in like a new car!!

Reset the computer, then drive it like you stole it.

They are saying i have to wait a certain number of miles and intervals before the computer learns my driving habts and resets itself!! Is this true? I cant pass without the components being ready for the emissions test! They said it has to broken in like a new car!!

I think "they" are right since I know in my state when you go fo a sticker, the computer (state) know if the ECM was cleared in the last miles....

I would drive it for a few days then go back. .....70 miles is a guess on their part.