Denso Aftermarket Alternator

Ok, I have been searching for a denso aftermarket alternator thats 120 amps. Thats what I was told I needed for my production date/year. It's a 94. I went to Denso's website and the only one they list is the 100 amp alternator (which I guess is more common among the sc's). But for some reason my car came with a 120 amp alternator. I recently had my own alternator rebuilt and among cleaning it was previously a re-built bosch alternator (from the previous owner).

So I'm wondering why I have not been able to locate a 120 amp Denso remanufactured alternator other than the dealer?

Ok, I have been searching for a denso aftermarket alternator thats 120 amps. Thats what I was told I needed for my production date/year. It's a 94. I went to Denso's website and the only one they list is the 100 amp alternator (which I guess is more common among the sc's). But for some reason my car came with a 120 amp alternator. I recently had my own alternator rebuilt and among cleaning it was previously a re-built bosch alternator (from the previous owner).

So I'm wondering why I have not been able to locate a 120 amp Denso remanufactured alternator other than the dealer?

I have been looking at alternators also, and all I can find is 100amp. Then I looked up bosch 120amp alternators and they are applied to the Audi's, and the majority of German Vehicles. Parts places are always going to give you the dealers recommended application. You can go to an alternator rebuilder and they can remanufacture you the max numbered amp alternator that is safe for your vehicles wiring.