Used GS430 Pricing

I'm going to buy a used ('01 or '02) GS 430 in the near future. I'm curious what other folks experience has been relative to pricing. It seems that while blue book for what I want is about $39,700, prices are in the mid forties. I don't know if these things are typically sensitive to geogrpahy, but I live in the Washington, D.C. area.

Is this typical or have I just not found the right dealers/sellers yet? Would welcome any insights.

Thanks

Bob Swartz

rws28@comcast.net

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

Bob,

I live in mclean and I have a 98 GS400 and was thinking about switching to a 2000 + GS430 so I can have Navi and more torque. In my research of finding one I have seen them go from 27000 upto 40000 depending on mileage, condition, and most importantly if you buy from a dealer vs. private party.

Let me know if you need some help.

Good Luck !

you should be able to find a GS430 that's in great condition anywhere from $30,000- $35,000.. I was looking a few weeks ago and the resale value has gone down so much.. Before they used to hold their value but now thay don't and anyone can own one now.. That's the reason why I'm waiting for the 2006 GS to be released then I'm just gonna jump on that.. Goodluck with your search I hope you find something that fits within your budget, I'm sure you will..