Mp3s

Dr.Gee

• 4 months later...

Hi Dr. Gee,

I made an mp3 CD and tried it on the GX and the answer to your question is no, you can not play mp3 on a 2006 GX. I too made a regular music CD using CD-R Maxell and it does play it. Even though on the changer it says that you would not be able to play such CD's. It's a shame; I have a 1995 volvo which also has a CD changer. I tried playing an mp3 there as well and no it does not work...but that's reasonable because it's a 1995...but just thought that it might work.

Well just thought I'd let you know.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Dr. Gee,

I made an mp3 CD and tried it on the GX and the answer to your question is no, you can not play mp3 on a 2006 GX. I too made a regular music CD using CD-R Maxell and it does play it. Even though on the changer it says that you would not be able to play such CD's. It's a shame; I have a 1995 volvo which also has a CD changer. I tried playing an mp3 there as well and no it does not work...but that's reasonable because it's a 1995...but just thought that it might work.

Well just thought I'd let you know.

thanks.