Just Bought A Ls400

Gunnut

Greetings all!

New LS400 owner here. It is a 94 w/144k on the clock. I've been reading posts for about a week now and trying to soak in as much info as I can.

The car is in pretty good shape. Runs and rides great. The timing belt/water pump has been done as well as a new PS pump. The instrument panel was repaired about a year ago.

The owner gave me a set of brake pads that need to be installed. I've ordered a new antenna mast, and am researching the climate control LCD fix. these are the big issues. I also am in need of a cup holder cover.

The car is a joy to drive compared to my Exploder.

I'll be taking it on a 600 mile roadtrip this Tuesday. We'll see what kind of MPG I can expect then.

Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated.

JimA

Congrats on your new car!!! :cheers: Check out www.lexls.com for all of the issues you mentioned with your car. ;)

Been looking at that site pretty hard actually.

If it weren't for that site I may not have bought the car. I'm a pretty fair shadetree mechanic and am not intimidated by much. Having the tutorials put me over the edge.

One thing I didn't find on it was remote programming instructions. Where can I find those?

JimA