Luxury Package On Is 250?

That's why I asked. On the Lexus website, if you go to "build your IS250," it only says that the premium package is available with the 250, it doesnt have the luxury package as an option. On the home page though, for the IS under price/options it gives the luxury package for RWD or AWD it doesn't specify if it's the 250 RWD or the 350 RWD, or available on both. And on yahoo autos, if you build your IS250 on there, it says you can get the luxury package on the 250. So I just wanted to see if I could get some feedback from some people here and see if they could help me out.

That's why I asked. On the Lexus website, if you go to "build your IS250," it only says that the premium package is available with the 250, it doesnt have the luxury package as an option. On the home page though, for the IS under price/options it gives the luxury package for RWD or AWD it doesn't specify if it's the 250 RWD or the 350 RWD, or available on both. And on yahoo autos, if you build your IS250 on there, it says you can get the luxury package on the 250. So I just wanted to see if I could get some feedback from some people here and see if they could help me out.

try diffrent zips... like 01607 and 90210..

Does anyone know if the luxury package is available on the IS 250?

Thanks!

In MA, it's available on both the RWD and AWD IS models.

This means that they are currently in production with the Lux Packages available.

Keep in mind that options available to us depend on what Lexus is producing. For example, we cannot get an IS 250 with the Mark Levinson package without special order.

Anything not in current production can be ordered.

It will takes up to 3 months for special orders, but costs you nothing extra.

Ok thank's for everyone's input and advise. This leads me to my next question, those of you with a 2006 IS, how do you like it? Any problems or things you are disappointed about?

Ok thank's for everyone's input and advise. This leads me to my next question, those of you with a 2006 IS, how do you like it? Any problems or things you are disappointed about?

How do I like it!???????? Lets just say that I go to be with a smile every night... and when I wake up to use the bathroom.. I have to look out the window to make sure I wasn't dreaming..

also the only problem I have is the MPG... Right now my average is 19.5.... On the Interstate the other day for a 2 hour drive.... I hit "28" for a tank average for approx. 10 miles... overall drive was around 27.5...

But if your putting any pressure on the peddle... watch out... it doesn't drink the gas... it GUZZLES IT!!! and when you go out to pick up a pack of gum or a bottle of water just so you can drive her... well.. lets just say your become very close to the gas pump! :)

Oh... and if your like me... and hate drawing attention to yourself.... well don't get the IS!! People just stare and point....

:rolleyes:

Cherokee Outlaw, does your IS have cooled seats?

They are not "Cooled".. being they don't have a A/C on them... but they are heated/ventilated and yes... they work great!!! When wearing a suit... I sweat a ton! not with the ventilated seats...

I have the Luxury Package w/ headlamp washers, Nav and parking assist.... only thing I wasn't able to get was the ML.. :(

That's good to know. Here in Texas it gets pretty hot in the summer, wich obviously causes the leather seats to get very hot, so anything that will cool the seats would be appreciated. Speaking of the lux. package again, I think its pretty stupid that you have to get it to be able to get xenon headlights. But I guess the other things that come with that package make it worth the money over the premium package.