Ca Box For My Srt

I can't find it now. Does anyone know who make this cold air box for the GS? I saw a pic of a guy that had the SRT (mine will be here in a day or so, according to the tracking info), but instead of just the metal heat shield SRT sends, it was a black (looked composite) more factory looking housing that wrapped around the end of the SRT intake. It was supposed to be more of a "cold air" than just putting up the heat shield. It was from a manufacturer, not a DIY.

My plans were to augment the SRT shield to create more of a BFI (see SC forum) like I was doing for my SC400, to route cool air up to the snorkel and eliminate as much engine air as possible from getting to it, even sealing it against the hood (some kind of foam/rubber insulation). I'm also wondering if this would help eliminate any of the "turbo effect" felt on aftermarket snorkels, as Lexus engineers did a pretty darn good job making the factory intake effective.

I did a search, there are 5.4 million hits for ca box or intake, and didn't find this in any of them.

Thanks.

I can't find it now. Does anyone know who make this cold air box for the GS? I saw a pic of a guy that had the SRT (mine will be here in a day or so, according to the tracking info), but instead of just the metal heat shield SRT sends, it was a black (looked composite) more factory looking housing that wrapped around the end of the SRT intake. It was supposed to be more of a "cold air" than just putting up the heat shield. It was from a manufacturer, not a DIY.

My plans were to augment the SRT shield to create more of a BFI (see SC forum) like I was doing for my SC400, to route cool air up to the snorkel and eliminate as much engine air as possible from getting to it, even sealing it against the hood (some kind of foam/rubber insulation). I'm also wondering if this would help eliminate any of the "turbo effect" felt on aftermarket snorkels, as Lexus engineers did a pretty darn good job making the factory intake effective.

I did a search, there are 5.4 million hits for ca box or intake, and didn't find this in any of them.

Thanks.

Found it on CL (got lucky):

"the SRT intake and ECU also but I've also got the KAJU Custom Cold Air box along with the intake so it's as if it were designed to be a CAI.

Pictured below:

The KAJU-CAB (Cold Air Box) has a built -in insulation and is also angled to a point where the heat from the engine does not effect the intake's performance. The KAJU-CAB allows a stream of cold air when the car is in motion thus allowing the SRT highflow intake to act as a cold-air intake. Pretty handy to have. It just looks a little bland in the engine bay but helps a great deal in the intake's performance when she's on the road."