Need Advice On '93 300 Sc 5 Sp, 140k, To Buy?

The guy who's selling the car put in a new radaitor, wat pump., serp. belt The cars dashboard light, horn, driver side mirror, and right window, horn, tachometer don't work. He's replacing right window wiring b/c he says it has a short. He's gonna fix the horn, and window short prior to selling to me. I'm a prospective lexus owner who needs advice. The car has body dents. Front head lights have condensation inside. He only wants a $1,000 because its in fair condition. Clutch was replaced 4 yrs ago. What are the common weak points on this car i should be aware of. Drives nice, stops nice, has tiny exhaust leak. rear noise over bumps. Thanks in advance for responding.

Gotta agree with jzz - For only $1,000 go for it. That's only $250 more than what I let my '91 Integra go for two years ago with 273k on it. Check the forum for headlight dis-assembly and cleaning. If you don't find anything here, check planetsoarer.com or soarer.ace.net for info on how to do it. Keep an eye out for leaks in the power steering pump also.