Lexus/toyota Financial Services

PaulERGX470

Anyone else have any lease problems with LFS/TFS?

I leased an 06 GX470 @ the end of February 06 & received my first lease statement last Tuesday. They told me I was l mos in arrears & whacked me with a $48.00+ late fee. I called to straighten things out, & hopefully did & the very next day I got a lease statement from Toyota Financial Services for a different amount & as I soon found out, for a different vehicle.

When I called on that one, they told me I was not the account holder, but could not explain as to why I received the statement for someone elses account.

I've been buying/leasing vehicles for 30 years & have never had an experience like this right off the bat.

that does sound strange..although here in california, there is no longer a lexus financial...but im not sure. I leased my old car, which ive already given back to them and had no problems, but the next time i went to buy a car, their financial chain was no longer there...although that doesnt make much sense. Sorry i dont know what is up but i would keep calling day after day.