Loud Humming Noise

I need your help people, Today when I went to start my 93 Lex SC400 it made a loud humming noise and then when i moved the steering wheel left and to the right the noise became even louder. Now as the car warmed up the noised decreased and after i say 30-40 min of driving it was completely gone.

Whatcha Think? :(

I need your help people, Today when I went to start my 93 Lex SC400 it made a loud humming noise and then when i moved the steering wheel left and to the right the noise became even louder. Now as the car warmed up the noised decreased and after i say 30-40 min of driving it was completely gone.

I think I would be checking out the Rack and Pinion and the PS pump for starters...good luck!!!

I think I would be checking out the Rack and Pinion and the PS pump for starters...good luck!!!

I totally agree after doing some research in the forum and totally hearing the noise is coming directly from the PS Pump and after jacking the car up and getting under the hood the rack is leaking a little so I'm just going to replace both.