98 Gs400 Ac Help

I have a 1998 Gs400, The Ac Keep shut-in Off, the Ac Light keep blinking... after hitting ac button agian. bout

1 min Ac shut off agian.... Fan is still blowing.. but no AC..sometime about 20-30 trys.. it work.. nice coold Ac... still on.. after I start the car agian.. same thing agian... please help.. it gettin hot in here!

Check your climate control unit for codes. See the link below.

Look here at this previous thread. Your problem may have a different cause than that in the indicated thread, but you can perform the diagnostic procedure and perhaps get an idea of what's causing your problem.

okay, after doing the testing.. tnks for the info by the way.. it show me a code for 21 and 24 .. according to the chart it has something to do with the solar sensor and A/C hardness.. So .. the question is should I take this in to a dealer or it can be a easy fix by myself...

Codes 21 and 24 are normal if you checked for codes while not in direct sunlight. Those 2 codes will go away if you check codes in direct sunlight. Sounds like the compressor is seizing.