Fng With Two Questions....

Hi all. My name is Rene, I am in Oregon with a '90 LS400. I have three questions that I have searched high and low for the answers to, but can't seem to find.

Q1 - Does anyone make a form fitted replacement carpet kit for the car?

Q2 - What are the best replacement struts out there? My car (133K) seems to be VERY floaty, to the point where you go around a 45mph corner at 45 and feel like you are starting to drift to the outside of the corner.

Q3 - Does anyone make a performance chip (not ebay vendors obviously) that will increase the power output? There doesn't seem to be a lot of performace upgrades for this motor out there.

Thanks in advance all!

when u ask for replacement carpet do u mean all of the carper on the floor be rplaced or just the carpet mats because u can get the floor carpet cut to the shape almsot anywhere as long as u can get ur carpet off and about the performance chip yes u can get one my friend is suppose to put one in since he works at a shop that does one and it supposedly puts out extra 75-100hp