Help! I Have The Money But No Car!

hey guys first of all let me introduce myself i am 24, in the military (Marines) , and have an enormous amount of cash (yeah right) ... i am in japan right now but will be in the states (jax fl.) in about a month ... i already have a pre-approved check from my bank for 15K and i am looking to buy a gs300 1998-2001 (2001 un-likely) anyway i am looking and wondering if anybody knows where in the u.s. has the best prices for this model and are there any things that you guys said "i wish i knew that or checked that before you bought your gs's" i am going to go the typical route and throw some 19's from japan on it and i will also being doing a stereo install .... i dont want to be a pain in your guys's !Removed! but hey you guys def. know whats up and i want to learn. thank you for your time . JOE p.s. this is my car here in japan i know it is a nissan but it is kind of the law of the land ..... post-24877-1144981185_thumb.jpg