Big Problem With My New Exhaust Need Help Fast

I paid $800. for the tanabe touring exhaust, but my friend got me the hyper exhaust instead by mistake or not which I'm really not sure, however I didn't know it was the wrong exhaust until one of my other friend installed it onto the car and now I want to exchange it, I had it on for 2 mins then I realized it said HYPER on the exhaust tip NOT TOURING so I called my friend and they told me ( ARE YOU SURE IT IS NOT THE RIGHT ONE? ) I said it states HYPER not TOURING they say they MIGHT be able to do an exchange but it will take until end of MAY because tanabe is on back order right now for the touring exhaust. So pretty much they told me if I keep the hyper exhaust they will refund $160 of my cash, but I'm not sure what should I do. Let me hear what you guys and girls think about this.

Spoken to them already after 5 hrs waiting and calling to them. They say they might be able to exchange if I take the exhaust off the take pics. Hope it will be resolved soon, because it cost me $40. to put on and now $40. to take off and then another $40. to install again if I do get the new exhaustit.