Gs300 Owner, Thinking Of A Ls

TAGGAR

Hello, I own a 1999 GS300 and have had a excellent experiance with it. I love the Lexus brand. I 'm thinking of buying a LS 2003 or newer. I was was hoping on feed back from LS owners on how they like the LS and what kind problems you have had.

Thanks

TAGGAR

Hello, I own a 1999 GS300 and have had a excellent experiance with it. I love the Lexus brand. I 'm thinking of buying a LS 2003 or newer. I was was hoping on feed back from LS owners on how they like the LS and what kind problems you have had.

Thanks

TAGGAR

The LS is a great Luxury crusier. Did you buy your GS looking for a sporty ride? The LS430 isn't exactly the most "nimble" car but it will gladly go 100 MPH at the drop of the bucket. The ride is silky smooth and the car has every comfort you can think of. Quality is still the best around. I'd go for a 2004 or 05 as it is a substantially upgraded car over the 2003 model.

We had two LS430's a 2002 and 2005. We traded the '02 with 25K miles. It had the rain sensor replaced 3 times, and something in the steering column replaced. The '05 LS only had 7K miles when we traded it last month. They only problem with that car was the paint. It scratches way too easily.

It's a great car no doubt. Have you driven one?

Hope this helps,

Sam

My FIRST Lexus was a 2001 GS300 that I bought Sept. Last year..I fell in love with the Lexus brand (I'm really a die hard Honda Fan and still am) and traded up to a 2001 LS430 ULTRA....

The BEST MOVE I've ever done...the LS is a HUGE STEP ABOVE the GS...the ride is sooo much smoother, quieter, a lot more Juice/power over the GS300, a lot more Luxury Item like Radar CC, Massaging seats, Air Suspension, etc. etc....

I can't believe how nice and LOADED this car really is....

Good Luck

Mike