Alpine Navigation Sc400

:censored: i have 95 sc400 (gold emblumz) this thing has every option. witch is givin me big problemz ,with wiring in a Alpine navigation/ DVD player into it . yea i know some of u are like dude take it to a pro!! but a shop will not let it work as a DVD player when itz in the front of the car so i am stuck doin it my self. its not as easy as most would think. have u seen all the wirez in the all options added 400?, i have hooked up alot of systems in other cars like fords, hondaz,ect----but damn i never seen no s---t like this right. i mostly got it beat all execpt the VSS (vehical speed senser) wire, and the revers lights. i do not want to have to run the wire to the tail lightz to find the 12V+ that is needed when i go in reverse .so i need the color and location of these two wires (under the dash!!!!) to make it a clean job , and no the wiring diagram book from lexus did not help me a bit!!!!!!!

You need to use the book to see the colour of the wire from the gear selector.

Owning a few Lexus manuals i would say that you did not even buy one as they are very specific and in colour so they are the basics basics needed to read their schematics.

A multimeter is all you need to find the reverse activation.

Besides saying that the shop won;t allow you to watch the TV upfront is not a problem for anyone to override anyway just like you know to ground it . It could be done after you had it installed.