'95 Sc400 Amplifier Failure

today i was driving my car and i came upon a turn (just providing full info), the volume was about 1/4 of the way up barely loud, i could just hear it on a cruise sound, not even half way, so anyways after the turn i lower the volume to speak to someone outside the car, i turn the volume back up and theres nothing, i turn it ALLL the way up and theres sound but very low, the subwoofers are banging cus the BASS is up but nothing at all, so it turns out the AMP has died and i wanted to know, is the it the same to get a pioneer amp that is compatible with the car and just replace and place that amp in the trunk in a fancy box, or do i HAVE to get the special amp it has?? i just figured i can stop by a local best buy or audio store and find the people there that can help me out and pick out a nice clean pioneer amp that can ssupport my speakers, does this sound good? or must i go with the lexus amp and pay 500$!!!! :o :censored: i dont know! anyone help me out!?

• 4 months later...

today i was driving my car and i came upon a turn (just providing full info), the volume was about 1/4 of the way up barely loud, i could just hear it on a cruise sound, not even half way, so anyways after the turn i lower the volume to speak to someone outside the car, i turn the volume back up and theres nothing, i turn it ALLL the way up and theres sound but very low, the subwoofers are banging cus the BASS is up but nothing at all, so it turns out the AMP has died and i wanted to know, is the it the same to get a pioneer amp that is compatible with the car and just replace and place that amp in the trunk in a fancy box, or do i HAVE to get the special amp it has?? i just figured i can stop by a local best buy or audio store and find the people there that can help me out and pick out a nice clean pioneer amp that can ssupport my speakers, does this sound good? or must i go with the lexus amp and pay 500$!!!! :o :censored: i dont know! anyone help me out!?

I GOT THE AMP IF STILL NEED IT. AD DONT WASTE YOU TIME ASKING A SALESMAN FOR ADVICE THAY GET PAYED COMMISION ASK A FELLOW CLUB MEMBER WITH THE SAME LEXUS! IM JUST TELLING YOU FROM A GUY THAT HAS BEEN IN THE MOBILE ELECTRONICS INDUSTY SINCE 1989.

• 1 year later...