90k Service

Hi Guys i hvae a 99 ES300 which i recently got with 110K miles i went to the Lexus dealer and asked for the Lexus Service records on the car , The records stated the last major service at 90K, when i asked her what all was done at that service she said fluid replacement ,Spark plugs and Timing Belt. I asked if the water pump valve cover gaskets,and some other seals were also replaced she said no

I thought when they replace the timing belt all that is standard replacement procedure.

can anyone throw some light on this please.

thanks

The water pump is not replaced unless the owner wants too. They will check this item and re-install or replace due to testing. The valve covers are not integral to 99.9% of the services needed. I would replace them IF they are leaking; if not, leave it alone.

The cam and crank seals are in the same boat as the water pump. Same with the tension pulley. Only if the owner wants to. If not, they (lexus) will not service them.

But adding another loop into the mix, I thought the spark plugs are to be replaced at 60K miles for emmision reasons?