Taillight Lens Paint

Personally that stuff is crap get the folia tech lens paint for a perfectly oem look .

Great!!! thanks for the input...where can I get it..?

Go to your local Hobby Store and ask for Testors # 1605 Transparent Candy Apple Red spray paint..comes in a 3 oz can..you can also get it from Tower Hobbies..

I have seen the hobby paint also and am not that much of a fan either as it is not as transparent as you would think.

The folia tech stuff is from Germany and should be available locally check the web for a vendor.

I love the stuff and keep a few cans on hand in red and smoke in case it stops being made. It goes on clear and stays clear once dry. It looks red smoke or any other colour that you use but whatever bulb is under the lens like orange will still light up orange with very little change in light output. That is the second best reason as the others may look nice but the light can;t be seen clearly anymore.

Hey guys..found out where you can get Red and Smoke Color Spray Paint to redo your taillights..go to K2motor.com..look under accessories for Lens Painter..and your there..good luck...

OK guys..found a vendor for the folia-tec taillight tint sprays..sportcompactonly.com

or call 888-766-0022..

Good luck

Good find , that is a dirt cheap price of $10-15 as i used to spend about $35-50 for it but it is so worth it as many of there product are very good to excellence in application and finish.

Thanks Guy..glad to oblige...Cheers..in fact I just ordered some from them today and they have already shipped it out as I speak...FAST Service too I guess!!!