What's The Best Price For A Base Is250?

Since most of the dealers here in TX will not have a decent inventory for 3 months or so they seem to all be charging list price which comes out to 33,900 for an auto IS250 with no options added and before tax, title and license.

Anyone know of a dealer that has cars in stock and is willing to sell it for under the list price? I'm looking for a silver IS250, auto, with no option packages. I am willing to drive to get it or have it shipped too.

Since most of the dealers here in TX will not have a decent inventory for 3 months or so they seem to all be charging list price which comes out to 33,900 for an auto IS250 with no options added and before tax, title and license.

Anyone know of a dealer that has cars in stock and is willing to sell it for under the list price? I'm looking for a silver IS250, auto, with no option packages. I am willing to drive to get it or have it shipped too.

I got my IS250 with auto, a spoiler and the prefered equipment package that includes a trunk mat, wheel locks and cargo net for 33500 out the door.