Strut Mount

I just had my left Strut Mount replaced last week. It is still making noise (although considerably less than before). Both of the struts are brand new as of January and both strut mounts are new as well. When I press down on the engine bay, while the hood is up, you can hear this rubbing sound in the mount itself. An identical mount was placed on the right side when I installed new struts in January and there is no noise, whatsoever, coming from that mount. There is also a slight sway in the front end when driving. I tried to lube the top of the mount with Liquid Wrench but that didn't seem to help with the noise. I also tightened the 3 nuts around the mount a bit but was unable to tighten the center nut due to the fact that I don't have a socket that large. Why do you guys think I am still hearing the noise and still having ride issues? Any ideas or personal experience would be appreciated....

Thanks,

Philip