Engine Swap From 1999 To 1995 Chassis

Is it possible to swap a 1999 motor into a 1996 model? I know that they are "1MZFE" engines, but the newer models have more HP. Is the engine compartment in the '95 model enough to fit a newer engine in it? My car is topping 160K and I want to add a TRD supercharger or some sort of blower on it, but would much prefer an engine with lower miles to do so and more stock HP to start off with.

Is it possible to swap a 1999 motor into a 1996 model? I know that they are "1MZFE" engines, but the newer models have more HP. Is the engine compartment in the '95 model enough to fit a newer engine in it? My car is topping 160K and I want to add a TRD supercharger or some sort of blower on it, but would much prefer an engine with lower miles to do so and more stock HP to start off with.

Ok. First, you don't need to bump something that hasn't gotten a reply after 40 min...

Second, anything is possible with enough money.

Due to the extravogant amount of money even a DIY would spend during the swap to change out far too many components... It's a dumb idea.

Modify the blower to fit on the current engine & when you melt the piston ringlands off from not running enough fuel through it; rebuild it with a descent custom S/C, or turbo setup & make whatever power goals you really want. (After rebuilding the transmission, ofcorse).