Tien Basic, Tien Super Street, Tien Flex Or Tokico

All,

Need some input. I currently have Eibach Pro kit on my 94 SC400. Question, should I get Tokico shock for my current setup or should I just scrap the Eibach springs and get something like Tien Basic or Tien Super Street. Any thought is appreciated. Anybody with experience on Tien Basic or Super Street or Flex or Eibach with Tokico shocks. If you suggest Tokico shocks, please give exact model name or number.

Thanks,

MoonySC400

All,

Need some input. I currently have Eibach Pro kit on my 94 SC400. Question, should I get Tokico shock for my current setup or should I just scrap the Eibach springs and get something like Tien Basic or Tien Super Street. Any thought is appreciated. Anybody with experience on Tien Basic or Super Street or Flex or Eibach with Tokico shocks. If you suggest Tokico shocks, please give exact model name or number.

Thanks,

MoonySC400

I'm going to get the Tein SS. I heard they have a decent ride without having to spend a lot. I have a question. Hows the drop and ride quality on the eibach with stock shocks? Also, is it a even drop or does the rear look lower than the fron. Please post pics if you have any? thanx

Buying suspension that is not mated for equal performance is the old way of doing things.

A nice coilover kit gives you everythign you could ever want and more.

The basic is a good cheap kit to start with just let your wallet choose what is more easy to swallow.

For SharpCrease,

The eibach lowers the car 1" all around. The back is lower than the front (I don't really like that look). The ride is worst ever since I put the eibach on with the stock shocks. I get more body roll on corners and the ride just seems a little more bouncy than the stock setup. I got an alignment at Lesschwab, who also did the lowering spring, and my car seems to follow the dips on the road badly. On the freeway, sometimes it almost throws me to the other lane. I'm going to replace the front control arm bushing with Daizen one of these days and probably be going with the Tien Basic at the same time. Hopefull this will get rid of the car wanting to follow the groves in the road and get back the good cornering ability.