Power Steering Trouble Or Not ?

I have a 1993 lexus sc400 with gold package_allso called the beast by my frends, ok back to the car,

the problem I'am having is when i put power steering fluid in it the power steering fluid leeks out on the

ground, but most power steering problems do that... but the crazy thing i don't understand is that, white

like smoke is comming from out the exhaust at the rear dual pipes, i think it has somthing to do

with the power steering fluid i just put in it becouse when the power steering fluid has all leaked out

there is no more white like smoke comming from my dual exhaust pipes so i have to drive with out

power steering and fluid until i can get the right fix for it, so can you all help me please???!?..thanks

I have a 1993 lexus sc400 with gold package_allso called the beast by my frends, ok back to the car,

the problem I'am having is when i put power steering fluid in it the power steering fluid leeks out on the

ground, but most power steering problems do that... but the crazy thing i don't understand is that, white

like smoke is comming from out the exhaust at the rear dual pipes, i think it has somthing to do

with the power steering fluid i just put in it becouse when the power steering fluid has all leaked out

there is no more white like smoke comming from my dual exhaust pipes so i have to drive with out

power steering and fluid until i can get the right fix for it, so can you all help me please???!?..thanks

your power steering set up has nothing to do with the exhaust smoke....you need to fix that leak.. I had the same problem during the month of Jan... sent you a PM

What Shadow said..... The hose is a small vac type hose that connects to the front of the top of the intake manifold.... Mine was doing that and I pulled the hose off and the car instantly started to miss and died. But if youve got white smoke that might be a different issue, possibly a bad head gasket.